- Human beings are affected by the thoughts and feelings of other people, both living and dead, and are more vulnerable to this influence when either unaware of it or denying it than when accepting it.
- Life extends over two phases: a physical, mental and emotional life until physical death, and then a mental and emotional presence after death—one that finds expression through a close, sympathetic relative or friend.
- Consciousness transcends death. It appears to be an all-encompassing ‘field’ that, free from the restrictions of the speed of light, allows information to pass from one source to another in many different ways, including via dreams, telepathy, and thought transference, but also through vibrations and physical associations. It must be a universal field that functions across planets and galaxies in our Universe.
- We are not alone in the Universe. We are, and probably always have been, influenced by a more advanced species that resides or exists elsewhere—an indication that consciousness is not confined to our planet.
- We are vulnerable to the influence of other personalities both seen and unseen, as well as a variety of fields such as electro-magnetic, gravitational, quantum, and morphic fields.
- Dr. Rupert Sheldrake’s research points the way to a greater scientific understanding of human sensory faculties through the study of biology, and not simply psychology.
- Precognition is a fact, but our understanding of space and time is still not complete enough to allow us to understand how or why it works.
Posted on February 27, 2012 by